We can assist with all Chinese-related texts. This includes early Japanese texts written in Kanbun. We do extensive background research to ensure the text is translated as close to the original meaning as possible. It is important that martial texts are translated by people with knowledge of ancient terms, skills, and practical knowledge. Many historical translations are inaccurate for this very reason and have consequently sent the martial arts world in the wrong direction.
The following are some examples of what we work with:
- Ancient Chinese classics.
- Hand-written manuscripts.
- Lineage documents and credibility research.
- Ninja documents (certain types).
- Shaolin documents.
- Medicinal scripts – both ancient and more modern.